Casita de Ilia is a recently upgraded, cozy, and vibrant home centrally located within a short driving time to a variety of attractions and nearby towns in the southwest area of Puerto Rico.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with all the essentials, including a microwave, toaster, blender, and coffee maker. Complimentary coffee and tea are offered during your stay.
The bathroom is small and cozy with all the essentials provided. Please note that the space around the toilet is tight.
Casita de Ilia is located on the upper part of a two-story structure. The lower part of the structure consists of a one-bedroom apartment and is rented separately. Both rentals have their own private and separate entrance so guests can enjoy having full privacy in each separate rental space. Or if you choose to rent both properties, we can provide access through an adjoining gate should you prefer.
Casita de Ilia is located within a short driving distance to:
* La Parguera, Lajas (10-15 minutes)
* Bioluminescent Bay, Lajas (10-15minutes)
* Playita Rosada Beach, Lajas (15-20 minutes) **Currently closed
* Laguna Cartagena National Wildlife Refuge, Lajas (15-20 minutes)
* Downtown San Germán & Porta Coheli Church (5-10 minutes)
* Boquerón Beach, Cabo Rojo (20-25 minutes)
* Buyé Beach (25-30 minutes)
* Guaniquilla Nature Reserve, Cabo Rojo (25-30 minutes)
* Combate Beach, Cabo Rojo (25-30 minutes)
* Playa Sucia Beach, Cabo Rojo (25-30 minutes)
* Los Morillos Lighthouse, Cabo Rojo (25-30 minutes)
* Playa Santa Beach, Guánica (30-35 mins)
* Mayagüez Zoo (30-35 mins)
* Rincón (45-60 mins)
You will have access to the entire house located on the upper part of the structure, a covered outside area that serves as an outdoor hangout space, and the front and side patio areas.
Other things to note
The six expectations below will ensure a good experience for everyone and have been set due to past issues with guests. These expectations will help us to proactively avoid problems to maintain peace and harmony. It is the responsibility of the person making the reservation to communicate these expectations to other guests.
1. Turn off air conditioning units when not in use, and use only with windows and doors closed. They cannot be used to cool the entire house, as they are designed to only cool one room. They will overheat and shut off if used excessively or improperly.
2. Smoking is allowed only in the patio, and you must dispose of cigarette butts in the trash can and not on the floor of the property.
3. Do not block the shared driveway.
4. Quiet hours are from 10 PM-8AM Sunday through Thursday. Friday and Saturday from 12 AM-8AM (Civil Code)
5. If you bring pets, clean and dispose of their waste, and do not allow them to sleep on the beds.
6. Respect the property and leave everything as you find it. Anything that is removed from the property will be charged from your security deposit.
Please know that there is exposure to the sounds of traveling cars since the house is located in front of a main road (road 101). However, the sounds are minimally heard inside the bedrooms when the doors and windows are closed and the air conditioner is in use.