Casita de Ilia is a recently upgraded, cozy, and vibrant home centrally located within a short driving time to a variety of attractions and nearby towns in the southwest area of Puerto Rico.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with all the essentials, including a microwave, toaster, blender, and coffee maker. Complimentary coffee and tea are offered during your stay.
The bathroom is small and cozy with all the essentials provided. Please note that the space around the toilet is tight.
Casita de Ilia is located on the upper part of a two-story structure. The lower part of the structure consists of a one-bedroom apartment and is rented separately. Both rentals have their own private and separate entrance so guests can enjoy having full privacy in each separate rental space. Or if you choose to rent both properties, we can provide access through an adjoining gate should you prefer.
Casita de Ilia is located within a short driving distance to:
* La Parguera, Lajas (10-15 minutes)
* Bioluminescent Bay, Lajas (10-15minutes)
* Playita Rosada Beach, Lajas (15-20 minutes) **Currently closed
* Laguna Cartagena National Wildlife Refuge, Lajas (15-20 minutes)
* Downtown San Germán & Porta Coheli Church (5-10 minutes)
* Boquerón Beach, Cabo Rojo (20-25 minutes)
* Buyé Beach (25-30 minutes)
* Guaniquilla Nature Reserve, Cabo Rojo (25-30 minutes)
* Combate Beach, Cabo Rojo (25-30 minutes)
* Playa Sucia Beach, Cabo Rojo (25-30 minutes)
* Los Morillos Lighthouse, Cabo Rojo (25-30 minutes)
* Playa Santa Beach, Guánica (30-35 mins)
* Mayagüez Zoo (30-35 mins)
* Rincón (45-60 mins)